Our Hall on West Quay Road in Poole is available for hire. A great venue for events based in the heart of Poole. It is located within a 5 minute walk from Poole Train station, 10 minute walk from the bus station and 5 minute walk to Poole Quay for ferries to Brownsea Island.
We recommend the hall will comfortably hold up to 50 people (depending on seating arrangement & less for Groups staying overnight). Each hire comes with the following facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen with industrial gas range cooker
- Centrally heated hall
- Around 16x chairs, 12x tables & 20x benches
- Ceiling mounted projector & wall speakers
- Wifi Internet Access
- 3x toilets & 1x separate disabled/wheelchair accessible toilet
- 2x changing rooms & 2x showers
- Parking for 2 cars available at the front of the hall. (Futher parking available at Asda carpark, free for upto three hours, or on other local roads/car parks). Pay and display available on the corner of the Twin Sails Approach/West Quay Road.
- For Scout Groups staying overnight there are a couple of separate smaller areas suitable for leaders to sleep in
- Hall measurements: Approx 12m x 9m – the hall will fit a small/medium bouncy castle for brithday parties.
One-off Bookings – £30 for the first two hours (minimum charge). £9 for each subsequent hour. Half day (up to 5 hours) or Evening £50. Full day £80.
Regular Booking – We offer reduced rates for regular bookings, get in touch with us for more information.
Our hall is very popular for Scout Groups to hire, located in the centre of Poole, being just a few minutes walk from Poole Train Station and also just a few minutes walk from Poole Quay where ferries for Brownsea Island depart alongside the ferry terminal for the Channel Islands and France.
The below prices are for Scout Groups only.
Overnight Stays (Scouting/Guides)
For groups of 12 or less: £50 per night
For groups of 13 or more: £4 per person per night
Daytime Hire (Scouting/Guides) – £12 per hour, £25 per half day or £40 per day
Use of boats for Scout Groups visiting Poole
We have a large fleet of power boats, sailing boats, kayaks, canoes and rowing boats we are able to allow visiting Scout Groups to use (subject to correct permits and experience). Get in touch with us for more information.
Hall Availability Calendar
Check to see if our hall is available
If you wish to book our hall please get in touch below. Please note your booking is not confirmed until you hear back from us, even if the dates on the calendar above show as available.