Cancellation/Transfers by Customer
- All requests for cancellation or changes must be made by email to email@example.com. If by email please allow 48 hours for notification to be received.
- Cancellations received more than two weeks prior to commencement will be transferred to an alternative date, or refunded less an administration fee.
- Cancellations received less than two weeks prior to commencement will not be entitled to a refund, unless we are able to refill the booking with another participant.
Cancellation/Transfers by the ‘Centre’
The Centre reserves the right, at its sole discretion to:
- Withdraw a participant, who does not meet the course criteria, without refund.
- Refuse admittance to, or remove a participant from, the activity should it be deemed necessary. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice outlined in our participant’s Code of Conduct. No refunds or compensation will be payable in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to undertake or complete the activities.
- Make changes to the Activities, whether to conform to any applicable safety, other statutory requirements or otherwise.
- Cancel or curtail Activities due to forecast or prevailing weather conditions, or due to other factors beyond our control. The Centre will endeavour to provide mutually acceptable alternative dates, but if unable to do so, we will make a pro-rata refund.
Client Code of Conduct
We expect your time at 3rd Poole Sea Scouts to be both enjoyable and safe. With this in mind we ask you to follow our Code of Conduct detailed below.
- You must follow all health and safety instructions.
- Please make sure that you are in the right place at the right time for sessions.
- You must not leave the Centre at any time during your programme without informing your Instructor/Leader
- No smoking or alcohol is allowed on site.
- Participants are expected to be considerate and supportive to others – bullying and anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and those involved will be asked to leave and not return to the Centre.
- The Centre cannot accept responsibility for any lost items.
- Please treat the Centre’s equipment with care. You will be required to pay for any damage caused to centres equipment or buildings through obvious negligence or misuse.
- Please place any litter in the bins provided.
3rd Poole Sea Scouts Centre Instructors will be responsible for instructing planned activities.
The Centre reserves the right to send any participant home for a breach of the Code of Conduct.
If you have any queries please contact us, we will be pleased to answer any questions that you may have.