Volunteer Vacancy: Quartermaster
Approx Time Commitment: 4-8 hours/month (flexible)
The role of the Quartermaster is to ensure that all our non-water based equiment (e.g. camping and outdoor equipment) is maintained and looked after to ensure our volunteer leaders can carry on providing fun and adventurous actvities for our members.
- Maintain an inventory of all equipment
- Ensuring our stores are kept tidy
- Dealing with bookings for equipment and prepare when required
- Performing basic repairs or arranging replacement equipment where required
- Liaising with our Group Executive Committee to purchase new equipment
- Optionally: Become part our our Group Executive Commitee and attend 4 meetings per year + AGM to help facilitate the running of the Group.
Interested in this volunteer role?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us! If you want to find out a bit more about the role or think it might be for you please complete the form below with your contact details and we'll be back in touch for a no obligation chat.